Search This Blog

...who is a POET??...he is...but a dethroned king sitting among the ashes of his palace trying to fashion an image out of the ashes...
..he is the poorest of the poor..yet he carries an oasis in his heart cultivated by the caravan of his thinking...he is a pauper..but he still pretends to be a ' prince ' in the kingdom of his vivid imagination..
..he only sings when he is starving for he cannot sing if his mouth be filled with food...
..he only raises his hand to beg for he cannot raise his hands if it be filled with gold...
..his wealth is his winged imagination and fictive power to think...and ' thinking ' always acts for him as the stumbling stone to ' poetry '... :) ;)
..he is a tree watered by the river of beautiful thoughts..and carries in his heart a lamp unconquered by darkness..
..yes..he seeks NIRVANA..not by counting coins of gold..but in leading his sheep to greener pasture..in seeking a smile from humanity...in putting his child to sleep..and in writing the last line of his poem... :)

...he will be unheard until humans honor the dead and forget the living..for then only upon his ' death '... ' he ' will rule their hearts...and his kingdom will have no ending... :) :) ;)
..TO HAVE GREAT POETS..THERE MUST BE GREAT AUDIENCES TOO... :)

Thursday 29 July 2010

love :)


..is the touch of your hand..
..is the kindness in your smile..
. is the smell of your hair..
..is the strength in your stare..
..is the power in your face..
..is the sparkle in your eyes..
..is the serenity in your stride..
. is the calming of your presence..
..is the beauty of your eyes looking into mine..
..is the way you smile back at me..
..is the sweetness in your goodbyes...
.. ' you ' existing in me..

..is tender..
..is true..
..is incredible..
..is a fever..
..is madness...
..is a holy smoke made with the fume of my endless sighs...
..is a sweet tyranny because i am willing to endure the torments willingly..
..is me caught in your fire that burns which i can't escape..
..is each day turning into eternity  waiting for you..
..is me wanting you to be closer to me than my breath..
..is the ' reason ' for every beat of my heart..
..is me filling with life in the joy of your presence..
..is what makes a moron  like me brave ..
..to melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night..
..is your face floating before me when i close my eyes....
..to wake up in the morning with a winged heart thinking about you...
...is the silent and silent saying of your single name...
..is a winged cupid painting me  blind ...
..is my eyes growing moist without any apparent reason..
..is my hope that floats while i am sinking in a sea of suffering...
..is standing in the deepest ,darkest valleys but still me  looking at the stars...
..is the thought of you and me walking hand in hand..
..is to think of you and me as always ' together  '..
..is ' YOU '..and now its my religion and i am ready to die fr it..

..LOVE me and the whole ' WORLD ' is mine... :) ;)

17 comments:

dechen said...

i have one only word to say
amazing!!

angmo said...

beautiful describtion of ua love for her. hehehehe

Rigzin Namgyal said...

@dechen..
..thanks fr d comment. :)

Rigzin Namgyal said...

@angmo...
..hehehehe.. :) ;)
..thanks...

Anonymous said...

[color=#888888]Interesting post! thank you for sharing this information. riggs-riggs.blogspot.com really got under my
[/color] [url=http://nuscin-online.info]skin,[/url] [color=#888888]bookmarked... Keep up the great site...[/color]

Rigzin Namgyal said...

..thank u anonymous..
..whoever u r..thank u very much fr ur comment..

aman said...

theres only one thing i can say...shes a hell ov lucky gal!!..:)
beautiful..

Rigzin Namgyal said...

..u think so....hehehehe..thanks amandeep!!!

Heal well said...

its good poem .. do u sketch the drawings?

Rigzin Namgyal said...

..thanks Healwell..
..no i didnt draw all d sketches..but sum of dem i ve sketched...

Unknown said...

very nice!!! Good writing style!!

seji said...

Keep up the good work. Really good writings.
Please do also spend some time with my blog.

http://sejijohn07.blog.com

Thanks,
Seji

JANU said...

too good.

Anonymous said...

Love is just is.....

Rimly said...

Rigzin, this really touched my heart. So deep and poignant.

usha said...

I believe she does loves you coz the world is yours and you do deserve it..

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful Rigzin :)